Mobile Parenting Guide
A mobile application designed to act as a parenting guide and enables a user to track progress of a child between 2 and 6 years.
- AllianceTek built a cross-platform application using PhoneGap for parents wanting to track progress of their children.
- User can check current, upcoming and pending tasks. Points and ranks are awarded when they complete the task and/or milestone.
- The app provides facility to set reminders, check performance report on the basis of milestones achieved.
- The app increases social interaction as users can join other child or invite other users to join their child. Users can set desired access rights by giving approval/disapproval to a relative's joining requests.
- Users may also email their achievements to friends and relatives.
- Parents get timely alerts on vaccinations and save medication history of a child for reference.
- Administrator can oversee user registrations, milestones and settings from the web-based administrative panel.
- This application serves as an exhaustive mobile parenting wizard acting as a step-by-step guide for parents.
AllianceTek has been a pleasure to work with. They maintain a high level of professionalism and place much importance on customer communication and satisfaction. They have far exceeded my expectations. I look forward to working with them on more projects.
As an IT partner and solutions provider, AllianceTek will help you follow your objective and implement strategies that are unique to your business to see it through to completion – we don’t just follow instructions, we unleash the full potential of your vision. AllianceTek employs a global team of more than 100 skilled developers and consultants who approach every project holistically, giving full around-the-clock attention to understanding our clients’ needs and providing comprehensive, scalable and extensible development roadmaps.
Know more »